To Become a Bodybuilder, Bodybuilding requires more than big muscles. Start by exercising and eating the right foods to build your muscles in the right and organized way. Also aim to enter the world of professional bodybuilder competition if you’re interested in getting fit and bulking.
how to become a bodybuilder
5 Essentials for becoming a bodybuilder :
1- Sign up for a good gym & Learn about the important muscle groups
You can start sculpting your body and building your muscles at home with simple home gym equipment, but you will not become a professional bodybuilder without a decent gym. It is important to find a good gym in your area to work out in.
Bodybuilders are half athletes and half artists. Just as a sculptor uses clay or marble, a bodybuilder uses effort and persistence to train muscles and sculpt the body with a specific shape. Planning what you want to gain from practicing bodybuilding and determining the desired way to sculpt your body plays a large part of your success in this field
2- Prioritize Goals
Becoming a bodybuilder requires some planning before you get started, depending on your current body condition.
Planning and sculpting are a continuous process, so it is good to meet with trainers to talk to them about the parts of your body that must be worked on, whether you are overweight, obese, or skinny.
3- See a Nutritionist
The metabolic rate varies from person to person and building muscle requires slightly different nutrition, so it is a good idea to follow up with a nutritionist to create a nutrition plan tailored to your body and what you want to achieve.
To obtain a diversified health program, some of the following must be taken into account:
- Get your calories right
- Eat plenty of complete proteins to build muscle quickly, and your daily protein intake should be approximately 20-35% of your calories.
- Eating complex carbohydrates, to maintain muscle glycogen stores that stimulate maximum training energies, should make up about 60% of your daily calories.
- Eat whey protein, Protein supplements are most effective 30 minutes after a workout, so muscles can recover quickly and the bulk continues
- Using healthy Fats to boost testosterone fats, such as nuts, olive oil, avocados, butter, and eggs, all of which support testosterone production, helping you gain muscle.
- Drink plenty of water, it is important to maintain good hydration to gain fitness; Drink at least 300 grams for every 10-20 minutes of exercise.
4- Enough Sleep
Research has shown that not getting enough sleep causes hormonal imbalances that can cause muscle loss. It reduces growth hormone, which plays important roles in maintaining and building muscle mass.
It also makes your appetite increase, making you more likely to crash your diet.
According to the National Sleep Foundation, adults need an average of 7-9 hours of sleep each night for adequate muscle recovery.
5- Nutritional Supplements
With healthy nutrition and exercise, it is recommended to use nutritional supplements such as proteins and amino acids to build healthy muscles.
- Body Builder Whey Protein’s superior technology blends fast-absorbing
- whey protein isolate and less-absorbing
- whey protein concentrate to ensure the advantage of both.
Features of Body Builder Whey Protein
- One serving (one scoop) provides 25 g of whey protein isolate and concentrate
Contains 19g of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) per 100g serving – to increase protein synthesis and increase muscle growth
- Contains 15g of glutamine per 100g serving – to support the recovery process and reduce exercise soreness caused by muscle catabolism
- Contains 5 digestive enzymes to support the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and lactose to prevent bloating and gas.
Body Builder Iso 25000
Body Builder Iso 25000 is perfect for athletes, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and dieters who want to supplement their diet with the purest, highest-quality protein.
Features of Body Builder Iso 25000
- One serving provides 25 grams of Whey Protein Isolate
- Contains 18.1 grams of BCAA’s per 100 g
- contains 14.4 grams of glutamine per 100 grams.
- No added Sugar
- Cholesterol Free